- Law enforcement officers frequently operate alone.
- Law enforcement organizations have no method of monitoring officers in an automated fashion
to determine if they are critically overheated, experiencing high impact events or if they are
- An officer who is incapacitated cannot radio in for help.
- RFID tags with sensors are installed in headgear or body wear.
- The sensors measure temperature, impact and inclination.
- Tags communicate with reader in the squad car or SWAT vehicle.
- Information regarding the physical state and location of the officer is wirelessly communicated
to a central monitoring facility where software driven alerts are automatically sent to dispatch
when a “out-of-norm” situation is detected.
- Automatically know when your personnel are overheated.
- Automatically know precisely where they are located.
- Automatically know when they have experienced a high impact event or if they are down.