- Manual ticketing frequently results in missing data due to failure to fill out all appropriate fields.
- There is the potential for wrong or no date stamping with a manual process.
- Failure on the officer’s part to fill out all required fields or to fill them all out in a ledge able
manner can result in dismissal.
- Paper based tickets may be lost or otherwise not submitted and therefore not tracked or paid.
- Tablet based ticketing solution with a small mobile printer.
- All fields have drop down selection where possible.
- Solution requires the officer to fill in all fields.
- Tickets are automatically entered into the appropriate system.
- Problems with failure to fill out all required information in a readable manner are eliminated.
- Date stamping ensures accurate information about ticket date and time.
- All key information required for court appearances/ticket payment automatically printed on
- Elimination of ticket dismissal due to incomplete/inaccurate information.
- Elimination of lost and therefore unpaid tickets.