Wireless Environment Monitoring & Management
Temperature, moisture, power surges and other environmental forces can bring a company’s data center or computer room down, resulting in irate customers, missed deadlines, and lost revenues.
- Budgetary constraints/expense associated with traditional monitoring solutions.
- Facility limitations for new wiring.
- Affordable, quick and easy instrumentation.
- Peel and stick wireless approach – no wires or cabling.
- Plug and play PDU power usage monitoring – without an expensive Ethernet connection.
- Wide range of sensors including temperature, humidity, fluid detection, air pressure,
rack level power usage and more.
- Same infrastructure as Asset Management solution – leverages your investment.
- Reduce energy costs.
- Increase visibility and monitoring efficiency.
- Reduce equipment maintenance and replacement expenses caused by environmental