Physical Security, Monitoring and Asset Tracking
- Financial institutions are responsible for a significant amount of highly confidential information.
- Theft of this information can result in litigation and a serious loss of credibility and customers.
- Visitors or unauthorized personnel represent a threat to the security of this data.
- Securing devices such as laptops and tablet devices represents a serious challenge.
- Deploy active RFID solutions on a floor by floor basis.
- Tag all employees, visitors and services personnel with active RFID tags.
- Tag all high value assets with active RFID tags.
- Assign assets (such as a laptop) to a specific employee when appropriate.
- Register visitors and assign escorts.
- Create different security levels in various zones.
- Create authorizations for each zone with automatic notification of unauthorized entry.
- Automatically monitor escort violations.
- Generate reports for auditing purposes or to help improve processes.
- Up-to-the-minute asset tracking and personnel tracking information.
- Locate and track in real-time all personnel and visitors.
- Assure visitors are escorted and not in high-security areas.
- Automatically detect potential safety risks.
- Improve management of valued assets in real-time with location and tracking.
- Bring your employees and visitors to safety in an emergency and deploy necessary assets to
where they are needed most.
- Permit to work system offers real-time visibility into workers actions and locations – and
maintains electronic records of hours worked. The system also ensures that only workers that
have permits are allowed to work in the defined work zones.
- Tagged assets can be tied to specific personnel and tracked at all times.
- Automated alerting if unauthorized personnel attempts to leave with tagged assets.