Oil Field Services Equipment Tracking & Maintenance
- Equipment at numerous locations across vast distances must be inventoried.
- Equipment may be difficult to locate.
- Locating and recording serial numbers on equipment and entering a correct product description is
labor intensive, time-consuming and error prone resulting in a less than reliable asset database.
- Asset tracking can require a large number of dedicated personnel to effectively keep track of
equipment and associated maintenance records.
- Asset tagging equipment with RFID tags.
- RFID readers and hardened mobile devices installed on-site or in the vehicles of the asset tracking
- Asset management software installed on the hardened mobile device.
- Assets logged and inventoried real-time or on-demand.
- Automatic detection of equipment removal.
- Dramatically improved accuracy in asset count, equipment visibility and equipment utilization.
- Improved staff morale and job satisfaction and reduced turnover.
- Reduced manpower requirements for physical inventory.
- Significantly reduced costs for labor, fuel and equipment.