Automated Replenishment of Consumables
- Failure to reorder consumables in a timely manner results in either an inability to supply
operations, expensive emergency/rush orders for parts, borrowing from other locations or
- By tagging consumables with RFID, consumption can be tracked in real-time and in an
- This consumption is tracked against a preset minimum level for each part and automatic
reordering is initiated when these threshold levels are reached.
- As consumables are utilized and assemblies created automated triggers can be set off based on
preset rules for replenishment on an item by item basis.
- Lost revenues and profits associated with downtime are greatly reduced as parts shortages are
eliminated and inventory management and parts replenishment efficiencies are realized.