Ore Production Visibility
- Large mining operations find it difficult to monitor all of the various vehicles entering and exiting the site.
- Ensuring that only authorized vehicles leave the facility with tools and materials is critical.
- Knowing approximately how much ore a given vehicle is moving is also critical.
- RFID tag all authorized vehicles.
- Install RFID readers at critical entry and exit points.
- Install thermal cameras on elevated platforms near readers.
- Install motion detectors along with cameras and readers.
- Vehicles entering or leaving the facility are detected using the motion detectors and the RFID readers and digital cameras are triggered.
- Authorized vehicles are filmed to certify loads.
- Unauthorized vehicles are also filmed and security personnel are alerted to their presence.
- Complete visibility and control over vehicles entering and leaving the facility.
- Significant reduction in theft of equipment.
- Increased visibility into ore production.