Emergency Mustering & Personnel Security
- Difficulties in ensuring permit to work employees are accounted for and in the correct zone.
- Tracking employees, contractors and visitors and ensuring only appropriate personnel are in high security areas.
- Personnel visibility during an emergency.
- Detecting man-down situations for “lone workers”.
- General control of restricted areas
- Tracking of high-value, high-security or potentially dangerous assets.
- RFID tags worn by all personnel on the facility.
- Real-Time Location System installed on-site.
- Asset management software installed on site.
- Establishment of zones based on security requirements.
- Personnel zone authorization set for every person onsite.
- Know where your employees and assets are located at all times.
- Be able to quickly muster your employees in an emergency
- See real-time, on a facilities map, comprehensive evacuation status including who has reached the muster points and who requires evacuation.
- Improve the safety and security of your facility – even in extremely hazardous conditions.
- Provide an accurate real-time PoB without the hassle of manual entry.
- Employees check-in using auto-ID smart cards and can even be tracked in real-time once on-site.
- Permit to work system offers real-time visibility into workers actions and locations – and maintains electronic records of hours worked.
- Ensure only workers that have permits are allowed to work in the defined work zones and that visitors are escorted and not in high-security areas.
- Set specific parameters for triggering man down alarm, monitor at specific intervals to assure lone worker is responsive.
- Automatically detect potential safety risks and initiate alarms if certain abnormalities occur.
- Create different security levels in various zones with automatic notification of unauthorized entry.
- Integrate with radio systems enabling employee contact to check on status.
- Quickly and easily generate reports for auditing purposes or to help improve processes.