Strategy and Innovation Planning
One of the unique and distinguishing aspects of Votum is our ability to create innovative new approaches to business opportunities, in conjunction with our clients. Through our experience in business and technology, we work with our clients to develop and foster an “innovation friendly” culture tuned to meet their expectations.
Innovation is the ultimate competitive advantage, and Votum helps our customers realize it. While designing innovative solutions is important, Votum also has the experience to drive these projects to completion. With our network of intellectual property and engineering technology professionals, we can make ideas a reality as we help drive innovation into the marketplace.
The term “Transformational” is very much in vogue in the technology industry but few companies truly “transform” their industry by utilizing technology as a competitive weapon. At Votum, we have a history of doing precisely that for our clients using a time-proven methodology. We can teach this methodology to your company so that you have a true corporate game plan for defeating your competition. A plan linking your organizational spending to a set of prioritized initiatives designed to provide you with a competitive advantage dramatically increases your chances of gaining an advantage. Without an approved plan, apposing viewpoints on priority and spending can derail or delay achieving the company’s goals and objectives.
Votum offers our clients the following Business and Technology Strategy Planning services to ensure our clients win in the marketplace:
- Definition of Mission, Vision, Unique Differentiators, Strategies, Goals and Objectives
- Clarification of competitive differentiators from our client’s customer’s perspective
- Business functional and technical goal establishment that will yield a competitive advantage
- Current functional and technical capabilities assessments
- Gap analysis and roadmap development
- Training for quarterly roadmap updating process
- Metrics and associated dashboards
- Root cause analysis and corrective action training
- Continuous improvement programs
- Return on investment and risk analysis
- Budgeting for strategic intiatives
- Process re-engineering
- Program and project management
- Hardware and software selection, custom builds, integration, testing and deployment